 Space / 35999
Re: The Third Column
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 04:08:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Vrieze wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Joseph Sibilia-Young wrote:

A corvette.

-Joseph

Cool! I agree with Will about the spine being a real highlight (though I don’t mind the pipe wrench).

Thanks!
   I also have to agree with him about the plain-ness of the plated engine section. Some of my past MOCs have had too many blank plated areas, so if you come up with a good solution, post some pics so I can steal it 8^)

I shall.
   Overall, a very enjoyable MOC. From the engine room forward, it looks like something Mladen might have done. Needs some missles, though!

Man! I used your missle design and you couldn’t see it? This baby’s got 23 right below the railguns. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=896379

-Joseph