 Space / 35985
35984  |  35986
Subject:
The Third Column
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 22:21:09 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

A corvette.

-Joseph

Message has 5 Replies:
  Re: The Third Column

I really like that. The ship hulls are an unexpectedly neat trick, and the detailing and weapons on the spine, plus the shape of the spine itself, are awesome. FWIW, I think the adjustable spanner looks a bit out of place, but I love the rest. Have (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: The Third Column

(...) And a nice one. Very nice one! The use of the boat hull isn't new, but you integrate it very smoothly. Nice front canopy, its curve matches the hull nicely. Cheers, JP. (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: The Third Column

(...) Cool! I agree with Will about the spine being a real highlight (though I don't mind the pipe wrench). I also have to agree with him about the plain-ness of the plated engine section. Some of my past MOCs have had too many blank plated areas, (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: The Third Column

(...) Wow! This is beautiful, Joseph! When I saw this on brickshelf I thought it was some scratchbuilt model (the kind you build with foam, glue, etc.) Then I enlarged the pics and just got blown away by the clever part usage. The front cabin, (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: The Third Column

(...) Very nice. I really like the shape, and the design of all the turrets and guns. I agree with what others have said about the need for some sort of change to the back. Tiles, or, if you want alot more work, you can probably get the same shape (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)