 Space / 35479
Re: Steampunk: The Castle Ryu - a zeppelin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 16:04:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dan Sabath wrote:
   Accept no imitations! Get the real deal and reserve your flight now on the Castle Ryu1. Limited space available. Book Now!

Hi Dan

Great MOC! I think the detail is really interesting, what with the winching and cables, etc, underneath. My favourite part(s) has to be the engine(s)/props, they really look good. Must admit, Like Lenny, I am missing the hydrogen though! : )

Thanks for posting the links too. I like the idea of a cross-over between Space/Sci-Fi and Adventurers - something new for when the inspiration runs out! I look forward to seeing more Steampunk soon!

Chris