 Space / 35433
Re: Steampunk: The Castle Ryu - a zeppelin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 14:09:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dan Sabath wrote:
   Accept no imitations! Get the real deal and reserve your flight now on the Castle Ryu1. Limited space available. Book Now!

Our friendly crew, comfortable seating and large bay windows will assure that you enjoy your time with us. We have available at no additional charge complete access to two onboard aircraft suitable either for short pleasure jaunts or personal defense. Be the first to the dueling grounds as you fly over your arch-nemesis. Probe his defenses with our fully capable sensor suite. Our captains have all the latest in heads up display and navigation aids to guarantee that your body will arrival at your chosen destination.

Fly the skies with the Castle Ryu.
snip

Hey, I like the cockpit on the bottom, cool shape, and nice use of that canopy. I also like the engines. I am not a fan of the octagonal body, or prefab pieces, but I do really like the way that you fit a small plane into the space left inside. For some reason, I don’t like the crossbows. Steampunk is cool, though, and I think you’re starting to capture the feel pretty well.