 Space / 35510
Re: Steampunk: The Castle Ryu - a zeppelin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 07:20:32 GMT

Dans, this is a nice moc. I agree with Lenny that the colors throw off the zepellin a little bit, but if it tickles your pickle, then keep right on doing what you’re doing. I really like the prop engines, and the playability of the whole setup looks just great. Sad that I won’t be at DC to swoosh it a bit!

--Ryan W.