 Space / 35439
Re: Steampunk: The Castle Ryu - a zeppelin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 15:50:30 GMT

DANZ!

The long awaited Zeppelin.

I’ve got two different takes on this. One side - it looks extremely playable and lots of fun - two different flying things come out, you have the refueling station and lots of places for figs to hang out and do stuff, all of which are accessible. This all points to a lot of work in design and execution. A+

But the color scheme appears patchy and chaotic. I understand the desire to get a lot of different things happening, but the whole seems rainbow-warriorish. Rick sometimes does this too - like he’ll have all concussion missiles yellow and exits coded blue and stuff like that. But when I look at it, my eyes have difficulty focusing on any particular detail.

One last note - isnt the bubble part of a zeppelin supposed to be filled with hydrogen?

Overall, a very nice MOC. I cant wait to play with it at fest!!

-Lenny