 Space / 35350
Re: 3vil Battleship Azazel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 19:38:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:

   Wow! Yeah okay...uhm...ur a genuis. Excellent job.

and for the record krispy kremes are just solidified sugar ...while dunkin donuts are fine pastries.

WHAT??? That’s the most 3vil thing I’ve ever heard. BLASPHEMY! Your dunkin donuts raspberry filling is just solidified 3vil, whilst krispy kremes are forged from the power cosmic (and then glazed with pure justice!).

May Krispy Kreme prevail!

   http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=SsenkrahSemaj

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.

HEAR HEAR! Krispy Kreme is vastly superior to Dunkin Donuts!

-Dan Rubin

Chair of the Cyber-braintrust