 Space / 35351
Re: 3vil Battleship Azazel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 21:16:53 GMT

   and for the record krispy kremes are just solidified sugar ...while dunkin donuts are fine pastries.

Personally, I’m a fan of the local bakery, you know, the ones that aren’t advertised, that always taste fresh and not commercial-like? Now I’m going to get tons of flak for that previous statement. Now for the patch on that punch-and-patch statement. If I had to make the choice between Krispy Kreme and Dunkin Donuts, why, there’s no contest! Krispy Kreme all the way! How can you doubt the awesome power of advertisement and group mindset? No one can oppose Krispy Kreme! Although, God help us if Krispy Kreme and Starbucks join forces (Starbucks is evil, almost 3vil). There’s my two cents, if it did make any sense.

Chris McNamee