 Space / 35341
Re: 3vil Battleship Azazel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 15:08:48 GMT

Wow! Yeah okay...uhm...ur a genuis. Excellent job.

and for the record krispy kremes are just solidified sugar ...while dunkin donuts are fine pastries.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=SsenkrahSemaj

I thought sugar was kinda evil in it’s own right...sugar...

1) can promote tooth decay (bad for skulls) 2) make you gain weight (sugars and starches, when stored in the body, turns to fat) 3) Is delicisouly sweet....

hm..1..2...3...OMG Sugar is 3VIL!!!!! Perhaps we should focus on health food stores that sell overpriced low-carb food items?

Captain Killjoy