 Space / 35282
Re: 3vil Battleship Azazel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 16:20:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:
   So bristling! There’s just so much stuff on this thing to take in. I really like the designs of your turrets... all of them. Quite an imposing ship. Does she have any interior space aside from the bridge?

It’s all filled with 3vil weapon technology.

   Truly you are 3vil, I’ve been working for some time on a ship with a big head (lion) on the front, with a gun in the mouth... Oh well, originality is overrated.

Heh. I’m sure I’m not the first to make something that has a gun in its mouth.

Your Lord and Master,

3GA