 Space / 35349
35348  |  35350
Subject:
A little greebling practice, and an invite.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 19:36:45 GMT

Hello all, I thought I’d share a neat idea I had recently. Click the pic for the folder, if you DARE.

The frame is in the old gray, and currently on sale at S@H here for 5 dollars, which I think is a good deal.

This brings me to the invitation part of my email. I currently have about 15 of these frames blank, and I’d like to invite .space to come back to my house sometime during Brickfest, and greeble up their own frames and generally hang out.

I live about half an hour from the fest, around the beltway in Maryland. I also have a pool table, swimming pool/hottub, lots of video games, and of course, BRICK!

-Dan Rubin

Chair of the Cyber-braintrust