 Space / 3506
Re: HSF-100 Ibis Starfighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 20:52:30 GMT

From: "Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu>

Now, as for the "convertable fighter" that's been suggested you
try, you might want to look at another game created by the same
team that produced Silpheed:  Thexder.  I always liked Thexder,
it had that same simple design philosophy, with large curves and
stubby foils...and very interesting and consistent "bad guys."

*thunk*  There's the gauntlet!  Ha HA!  ;)

Aw, heck. Now you've done it.

I suppose now I gotta start thinking of ways to make a variable fighter.

I'll probably undertake that challenge in a couple weeks, after I've had
some time to stew up a few strategies and let some people see the Ibis in
RL.

I really like the cockpit on the Ibis, so I may consider re-using it... at
least the sliding part anyway.

~Mark
--
Mark's Lego Creations