 Space / 3482
Re: HSF-100 Ibis Starfighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 03:19:46 GMT

WOW! I'm impressed and amazed at the detail on it! The cockpit and the sliding
canopy are awesome, not to mention all those huge (and destructive -yikes!)
weapons mounted everywhere on it. Oh boy, my "DarkFog" would be destroyed
before it even turned on its Jamming Suite. ;-)

One question/request though:

Do you know that you can link the pictures directly to your own website? I do
this with all my current model pictures since I ran out of space on my Netcom
account. It might be more complicated for you to do this since I'm use
Frontpage and I'm guessing you're using something else, correct?

Anyways, very cool and inspiring model Mark!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

I'm proud to anounce my HSF-100 Ibis Starfighter, the newest of my
creations. (Yeah I know I've been slack lately)

I created this after I saw a very cool picture in a Playstation game ad for
the game Silpheed.

Enjoy.

~Mark