 Space / 3488
Re: HSF-100 Ibis Starfighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 17:19:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patrick Justison writes:
Mark,

I'm impressed!  Very slick looking starfighter design.  Anti-capital ship?  It
should serve well under that role.  It would attack with that large belly
mounted energy weapon?  Does it have other defenses?

Thanks Pat, I really just copied the cool picture and then sort of decided
that it should be an anit-capital starfighter ;^) There is, of course, the
large cannon
mounted ventrally, then there are the four large laser cannons on the wings,
and two small ones, located on the main fuselage right where the wing meets
the body.

My anti-capital ship design is considerably less a looker then yours, it also
uses standard projectile weapons to do the job.

Ah, yes, but it has all those cool opening doors and stuff. I just love
opening doors.

~Mark

--
Mark's Lego Creations