 Space / 3484
Re: HSF-100 Ibis Starfighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 04:32:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

I'm proud to anounce my HSF-100 Ibis Starfighter, the newest of my
creations. (Yeah I know I've been slack lately)

I created this after I saw a very cool picture in a Playstation game ad for
the game Silpheed.

Enjoy.

~Mark

  I love it!  It looks like a cross between an F-22 and a Wraith.
  Although I realize you were building it after something, so you were
probably trying to make it look as much like the picture as possible, that
large, belly mounted, gun would look better streamlined or taken off:)

Post Scriptum:  What's the click hinge count on it.

Nathan Falslev
nfalslev@netscape.net
Exploria Main Interface
http://explorien.homestead.com/main.html