 Space / 34999
Re: An introduction and a question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 01:03:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Horvatits wrote:
I would like to know what everybody puts in their capital ships besides the
usual stuff(bridge,bunks and a bathroom).

Bricks.  Lots of bricks.  Piles of bricks.  Most of the capital ships you'll see
here could compete with the LEGO Star Destroyer in terms of piece-count.

Anyways, if you want to get an idea of what should be included in a military
cap-ship, look at the type of things that can be found on real ones.  In
addition to the stuff you've listed, an engine room is pretty good place to
start, as is an armory, and maybe a forward torpedo bay.  Some sort of galley
wouldn't hurt.  Oh, and you can't forget the jacuzzi and game room.  There's
nothing like having power-hungry video games perched precariously next to an
irresistably inviting pool of water to keep the men in line...  ;)