 Space / 34993
Re: An introduction and a question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 23:27:59 GMT

Welcome young man.

I am also a young aspiring builder. I'm 41. But age does not count in this
hobby.

The first and best thing to do is look at the many Brickshelf space galleries
that feature many small and large ships, including some very awesome capital
ships. Some so large they have smaller shuttle and cargo ships in them.

You will find many of them include interior details such as engine rooms,
galleys, mechanical bays, weapons storage, cargo bays, etc.

I myself just got into this hobby a couple of years ago, so my building skills
are not that great yet. But I'm learning.

Also take a look at the many moonbase modules for more ideas to build into your
ship.

Check out www.brickshelf.com and be amazed and inspired. And good luck with your
capital ship.

Steven Weiser

Thanks a lot.
I have seen some stuff on brickshelf but not much.
Your ideas will help a lot and I can't wait to show you it when it's done.