 Space / 34990
34989  |  34991
Subject:
An introduction and a question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 22:54:36 GMT

Hello everybody,

After over a year of lurking I would like to introduce myself and ask you all a
question. My name is Andrew Horvatits and I am 11 years old. I am trying to
build a capital ship like the Jr. Marshal's Kalashnikov, though not necessarily
for evil.

I would like to know what everybody puts in their capital ships besides the
usual stuff(bridge,bunks and a bathroom). I have layed out my floorplan but am
not sure what rooms to make. With your suggestions i can make changes and
commence building.

Thanks a ton from an aspiring young builder.

Andrew Horvatits