 Space / 34483
34482  |  34484
Subject:
"May the Transforce be with you."
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 22:54:21 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

In an ancient time, in a distant realm…
“Use the Transforce, Sir Luke!”

Even though it goes against the natural order of things, and to do so could cause the very LEGO universe to explode and completely blink out of existence, I thought it might be fun to try to mix Castle and Space a bit -- no! that’s like mixing matter and anti-matter! Actually, it was just an excuse for me to make another Star Wars transformer...I mean, Transforcer. ;)

There’s just one vehicle for now. It started off all black, which made it look really good in one mode, but not very accurate in the other. So, I smashed it! The next morning, I got up, saw the pieces on the floor, slapped myself, and rebuilt it in grey.

Now, enter the mystical realm of...

TRANSFORCE!

-Mike “Count Blockula” Crowley