 Star Wars / 16787
Re: "May the Transforce be with you."
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 01:41:04 GMT

Mike this is absolutely amazing! The X-Wing is quite a creature! Just like Larry, some steps of the transformation, oops sorry, the transforsation are not that easy to catch, and I think some of the pics lead to a wrong link.

I am so amazed by the fact that as a result, the X-Wing really looks like, hmmmm, a X-Wing!

And the way you caricaturized the crew, this kind of transposition (the mathematical appropriate word would be translation, but I can’t figure out if this is the correct word in English) is so right!

Congrats, and dare I say, I’d like to see more!

JP.