 Star Wars / 16790
Re: "May the Transforce be with you."
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 03:57:04 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mike Crowley wrote:

   Now, enter the mystical realm of...

TRANSFORCE!

Mike, this is so cool! The idea is pure gold (err..crystal?) and the execution is spot on. I’m not that big on the X-Wing. The bug form is pretty cool, the x-wing form is not so spectacular, but major points on making a transformable craft. I’ve tried many times and haven’t really succeeded yet.

The best part of all this is the figs. Luke, Yoda, Maul, and R2/3PO are the coolest custom figs I’ve seen in a long time.

Waiting (im)patiently for more,

-Chris