 Space / 34328
  2.5 New MOCs

Hi everyone. I've got some new mocs that I took pictures of today. Starhorse (URL) A little civvie moc, currently driven by none other than Kevoh. My first try at SNOT used for structure and basic shape, not just added effects. Lunarbase (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: 2.5 New MOCs

(...) I like this! The SNOT works well, and its a nice little MOC. Now, make a family version. :) Sides look a little flat, though. (...) That's cool. Microscale stuff is cool, and I like it when its applied to buildings. Reminds me of an old MOC I (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 2.5 New MOCs

Kevin, the Starhorse is cool, the use of dismembered hands is interesting. Did you try it with an enclosed canopy? I know that kind of kills the horse esthetic, but it might look epic. Either way it rocks. The mini moonbase thing is nice, although (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 2.5 New MOCs

(...) If you like building at that scale, you could try making a larger layout with (URL) this standard>: (URL) --Bram (2 URLs) Bram Lambrecht (URL) www.bldesign.org> (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 2.5 New MOCs

(...) Cool horsie. Yuh coulda changed the red to tan and had yerself a nice Techwest ride. I like the engine, and the use of hands is inventive. (...) Microscale goodness. NIce work on this one. (...) If this had been for a minifig scale ship, I (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 2.5 New MOCs

(...) Very cool, I like your use of flower pieces and caps and mini-fig hands. And the engine is really nice. (...) Also very neat. I have to agree with Bram though, it would look a lot cooler in a MINI moonbase standard. (...) This is the star, (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 2.5 New MOCs

(...) Thanks, John. Yes, I agree the sides are a bit flat, but I couldn't think of anything good to put there, and it does give it a sleak look ;). (...) Your little marsbase was in the back of my mind at the time. Thanks! (...) Hehe, its unique (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 2.5 New MOCs

(...) Thanks Keith. The horse esthetic was only noticed after the model was complete, so I could have added a canopy with no qualms... but I hate canopies, I never feel I have the right pieces for them (too many years buying castle) (...) Thats why (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 2.5 New MOCs

(...) I might try that out, Bram. At the time, I was building this model to take place in an alternate history than the moonbase one, so I ignored the standard. But if I have a craving for micro again, I'll be looking at the standard for ideas. (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 2.5 New MOCs

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote: (URL) (...) Indeed it could have. Alas, I don't think all those red pieces are available in tan, and I wasn't in the mood for a theme-moc anyway. Thanks about the engine, I always find that the hardest part. (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 2.5 New MOCs

(...) Thanks Bruce. Engines are always hard for me, so that means alot. (URL) (...) Yeah, but I wanted to rebel. Heh, thanks (URL) (...) Thanks Bruce. The .5 ended up being the star, hehe. I plan to keep it around for my own inspiration as well, but (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)