 Space / 34370
Re: 2.5 New MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 01:55:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:

   Starhorse
http://www.asphodel.org/bsv/?path=KBlock/Space/starhorse
I like this! The SNOT works well, and its a nice little MOC. Now, make a family version. :) Sides look a little flat, though.

Thanks, John. Yes, I agree the sides are a bit flat, but I couldn’t think of anything good to put there, and it does give it a sleak look ;).

   Lunarbase
http://www.asphodel.org/bsv/?path=KBlock/Space/lunarbase
That’s cool. Microscale stuff is cool, and I like it when its applied to buildings. Reminds me of an old MOC I did... ‘marsbase.’ It was a little bigger, but I like your detailing more.

Your little marsbase was in the back of my mind at the time. Thanks!

   GreebleRod
http://www.asphodel.org/bsv/?path=KBlock/Space/greeblerod
That’s a unique MOC, if ever I saw one. Nuf said.

Nice to see you posting...

Hehe, its unique alright.

Thanks again.

~Kevin