 Space / 34342
Re: 2.5 New MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 06:18:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
   Hi everyone.

I’ve got some new mocs that I took pictures of today.

Cool horsie. Yuh coulda changed the red to tan and had yerself a nice Techwest ride. I like the engine, and the use of hands is inventive.

Microscale goodness. NIce work on this one.

If this had been for a minifig scale ship, I wouldn’t like it very much. It’s kinda sloppy, but there are some nice ideas in there. For a micro-scaled work, it’s great. I’d love to hang out amongst the pipes and corridors and tubes and machinery of this place, sort of like Keith said.

~Kevin Blocksidge

--Ryan W.