 Space / 34329
Re: 2.5 New MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 22:43:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
   Hi everyone.

I’ve got some new mocs that I took pictures of today.

Starhorse

A little civvie moc, currently driven by none other than Kevoh. My first try at SNOT used for structure and basic shape, not just added effects.

I like this! The SNOT works well, and its a nice little MOC. Now, make a family version. :) Sides look a little flat, though.

Lunarbase

Before the Moonbase, there was this little station.

That’s cool. Microscale stuff is cool, and I like it when its applied to buildings. Reminds me of an old MOC I did... ‘marsbase.’ It was a little bigger, but I like your detailing more.

GreebleRod
<http://www.asphodel.org/bsv/?path=KBlock/Space/greeblerod

That’s a unique MOC, if ever I saw one. Nuf said.

Nice to see you posting...

-JHK