 Space / 34372
Re: 2.5 New MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 02:03:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
   Lunarbase
http://www.asphodel.org/bsv/?path=KBlock/Space/lunarbase

   If you like building at that scale, you could try making a larger layout with this standard:
link
--Bram

I might try that out, Bram. At the time, I was building this model to take place in an alternate history than the moonbase one, so I ignored the standard.

But if I have a craving for micro again, I’ll be looking at the standard for ideas.

~Kevin