 Space / 34331
Re: 2.5 New MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 00:59:59 GMT

Kevin, the Starhorse is cool, the use of dismembered hands is interesting. Did you try it with an enclosed canopy? I know that kind of kills the horse esthetic, but it might look epic. Either way it rocks. The mini moonbase thing is nice, although it would look better spread out over a larger area with some micro terraforming and whatnot. The greeble construct looks like space-debris, with maybe a lone, crazy, canibal still living inside feeding off his remaining crewmembers. You know, he wakes them up from cryo-sleep and feeds on them...you get the picture. Great work.

-Keith