 Space / 34032
Re: Colonial Marines Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 16:46:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Lowry wrote:

I am a big Aliens fan. However I have seen about 3 Aliens MOCs and I want to do something about it.

If you hold it, they will build. :)

Just set up the contest, make up some rules, and announce it. I’m sure you’ll get entries. I’ve seen plenty of Aliens based stuff on Brickshelf.

Perhaps you could run it as an Aliens-inspired contest. Building in the style of the Alien movies.

Suggestions for categories:

Dropship category

APC category

Marine Squad category