 Space / 34037
Re: Colonial Marines Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 23:10:59 GMT

I say wait a full month. Set it for the beginning of July, and make it into a
Alien vs Predator contest, due to the proximity of the movie at that time. This
way we can have Alien, Colonial Marine, and Predator [shh! project!] creations
all in the same contest... maybe having a Top Alien, Predator, and Marine model.

two studs

Rick