 Space / 34022
34021  |  34023
Subject:
Colonial Marines Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 02:46:40 GMT

   I am a big Aliens fan. However I have seen about 3 Aliens MOCs and I want to
do something about it. After all Aliens is a classic. So I think we should have
a Colonial Marines/Aliens MOC contest, similar to the current P-38 and civilian
MOC contest.
   You could build just about anything related to Aliens or the Colonial
Marines. However it would have to be either from the movies, games, comics, or
various technical manuals and stuff.
   We would need someone to judge the whole thing, and if there are no
volunteers I would gladly do it just to see all the cool MOCs. :) Currently if
you want any specific rules the whole thing is open to discussion, and at this
point it is just a suggestion.

David Lowry
"In Ohio it illegal to hunt whales with a shotgun."