 Space / 34031
Re: Civilian MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 16:36:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:
   While testing our new speeder The Brainspeed we at the Braintrust encountered a bit of a a fleebnork problem. In the end, we opted to call in the Fleebsterminator and leave the job to a professional.

-Dan Rubin

Chair of the Cyber-braintrust

The Brainspeed is a fun little craft, yet I feel compelled to speak of the Fleebsterminator instead. I mean it’s only an old panel van wearing a fancy new hoverskirt (very cool) and a funny hat. (awesome mega-fleebnork btw. Is it inflatable?) Maybe it is the skirt, I don’t know....

Nice work Dan. Why do I feel like heading down to the fairground?

Peace and bumper-cars,

Professor Whateverly