 Space / 34026
Re: Civilian MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 07:07:55 GMT

haha, love the giant fleebnork on top of the fleebsterminator

--
Bob Clough
aka Parag0n, Fluba

www.modasylum.com
www.thinkl33t.co.uk

Daniel Rubin wrote:

While testing our new speeder
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=83671 The Brainspeed> we at the
Braintrust encountered a bit of a a fleebnork problem. In the end, we opted to
call in the <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=84369
Fleebsterminator> and leave the job to a professional.

-Dan Rubin

Chair of the Cyber-braintrust

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=happyweasel<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/happyweasel/TheCyber-Brain-Trust/sigfig.jpg>>