 Space / 33598
Re: A New Faction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 13:42:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:
In lugnet.space, Mike Hunter wrote:
Okay, I would like to start by saying that PCS is welcome in our turf
But Jade Empire 3vil Eastern Block and Blacktron Pirates better keep out.
and that for the insults from the EB three of their outposts were just
destroyed, (Take that Lenny) be careful 3vil, you might be next.....
Admiral Hunter: Space Force Command

Does your spaceship have wings, Mike?

No

LFB, Galaxy Enforcer