 Space / 33421
Re: A New Faction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 20:42:09 GMT

"Avery Christy" <avery_christy@yahoo.com> wrote in
news:HxGnrK.1yK@lugnet.com:

In lugnet.space, Mike Hunter wrote:

Attention all Eastern Block, 3vil, PCS, Jade Empire, and Blacktron
Pirate members.

Ahem, I think you forgot to include the non .space, Starship players,
we have to read these posts too. Feelin' kinda left out...

The Terran Federation has hearby claimed sectors 001 through 3962 as
their territores.

Fine, but you know that according to galactic Starship rules, you have
to name each and every one of those sectors.

Any unathorized violation of these borders will be taking as a act
of agression against the Terran Federation, and will be dealt with
acordingly.

Admiral Hunter: SpaceFleet Command

Aaaand this is where your fearsome pictures of your fearsome ships of
war would go... You think you can rock? Try rockin' in our galaxy!

The SPC (Space Pionneer Confederation) will be proud to sell his ships
to the Terran Federation at a good price of course.  I think the SPC
history could fit in in the Terran Federation history... maybe as a
megacorporation whose role is to explore and colonize the universe.

As for "rockin' in our galaxy", we are not bent on universe domination...
yet!

Our shopping guide is at: www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=78385
All models come with a 10 years waranty (given "normal" use of product)

Gul Vesehk, Sector Commander Cruan'atan Sector, First Cratha Imperium

P.S. yah, just felt like I had throw that fancy dancy name thing in at
the last.