 Space / 33404
33403  |  33405
Subject:
A New Faction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 13:47:05 GMT

Attention all Eastern Block, 3vil, PCS, Jade Empire, and Blacktron Pirate
members.
The Terran Federation has hearby claimed sectors 001 through 3962 as their
territores.
Any unathorized violation of these borders will be taking as a act
of agression against the Terran Federation, and will be dealt with acordingly.

Admiral Hunter: SpaceFleet Command