 Space / 33443
Re: A New Faction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 00:29:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:
"Lenny Hoffman" <lahoffma@*NOSPAM*mailer.fsu.edu> wrote in message
news:HxH1Es.9Bt@lugnet.com...
We can always count on LFB for a JAL joke!

You know, taken without context, this statement makes no sense what so
ever.

HLDITYTPT?

Actually, the basic form has been mulling over in my brain for the past few
years, in various rough sketchs and diagrams.  I've been working for a long time
on getting that basic syntax to do what I want it to do.  Throw in a few years
examining each and every word, ensuring that they have the exact weight and tone
that I wanted to convey.

Of course, you have to include my post-writing meditations in Tibet with the
Lama Monks there who educated me on the best way to achieve post-writing
nirvana.  In some ways, I think I have achieved that.  In other ways, I have
not.

But really, if a day is a day or if a day is not a day really depends when
asking a question of this sort of caliber.  Especially taking into account
Einstein's Theory of Relativity, and to a greater extent, Dirac's Equation and
Bon Jovi's Theory of Rockin' Out.  I mean really, we all gotta fight for our
right to par-tai.

That being said, did you know May 6 was Space Day? SPACE!

-Lenny