 Space / 33444
33443  |  33445
Subject:
The Shipyard Should Return
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 00:50:49 GMT

I know Kyle has mentioned wanting to help with this. I’m all for that but I’d also like to mention it to the rest of .space to get ideas.

This is what it will be:
  1. A website for minifig scale SHIPs. Anything 100 studs and up. Nothing else. Probably not even microfig scale, as much as I love microfig. I’d like to keep it very simple.
  2. Every builder on the site would have access to their own gallery. In this gallery they could upload an image of their SHIP or SHIPs. There would be space for any information or backstory they wanted. They could add links to more images of the SHIP or inspiration or whatever.
  3. This content would be modded by me and a few other people.
That’s it. What do you think? It would be automated, updated all the time and very simple. It would be the home for giant LEGO spaceships again (or for the first time).

   [ j o n ]
zemi.net
moonbase
myspace