 Space / 33431
Re: A New Faction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 23:22:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Hunter wrote:
   Okay, I would like to start by saying that PCS is welcome in our turf But Jade Empire 3vil Eastern Block and Blacktron Pirates better keep out. and that for the insults from the EB three of their outposts were just destroyed, (Take that Lenny) be careful 3vil, you might be next..... Admiral Hunter: Space Force Command

Hmm, Shaaaaame on you for destroying those outposts. What a wretched thing to do. You are full of scum and villany. We are rendering aid to the poor destructed EB folks and pulling all our delegates in the Terran thingy you’re talking about who live in saaaaayyy Sector 2112. Yeah that’s it... OH and we blowed up your duo-syncro-retroverters with FRANKLE rays that always blow everything up... you can not stop us.

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.

P.S. Dude, get it... post MOCS.