 Space / 33403
Re: Darth Newbius Gray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 00:17:30 GMT

"Phil Painter" <mealy_mouthed@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HxArLM.1wKu@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
My first official MOC using New Grey:

<http://www.asphodel.org/bsv/?path=glencaer/Misc/GreyWars The GREY WARS>

(its a spoof of Star Wars, kinda)

-Lenny

This is just plain insensitive. People's lives are shattered over this change,
and all you can do is poke fun.

<http://www.cerebruminc.com <http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ci/av/icon.jpg>>

People can't accept the change?  That makes the LEGO Racists!  Blay can't help it's blayness!  Stop the hatin', man! :p

Wait - I guess that'd make me a LEGO Racist too.  Dang.
--
Markham Carroll