 Space / 33338
Re: Darth Newbius Gray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 00:33:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Philip Painter wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   My first official MOC using New Grey:

The GREY WARS

(its a spoof of Star Wars, kinda)

-Lenny

This is just plain insensitive. People’s lives are shattered over this change, and all you can do is poke fun.

I’m sorry Lenny, but I tend to agree with Philip. You could just choose another time, you know...

Just my 2 cents,

Paulo Renato