 Space / 33104
Re: New JE MOC: Irezumi Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 20:36:34 GMT

C-Mad, I think this is the best JE moc so far...there is so much to like about this one. It looks good from every angle, but the nose is especially erotic. I really dig the use of the dino-tails that Ryan encoprated in his moc, and also the power drills. You’ve got to love power tools on spacecraft. The JP inspired hitchhiker is a nice detail as well. This thing is off the swooshability charts. Great job, and its good to see you building again, you havnt lost a step.

-Keith