 Space / 33142
Re: New JE MOC: Irezumi Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 00:03:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:

   Awlright! Looking forward to your return to building, and looks like it was well worth the wait.

Great stuff man...that fine balance between tech and creeping oogieness has been achieved. I really love how you’ve used the old skool overall shape (flying ‘T’) and smooshed it with the curved elements and tails to bring it to life, so to speak.

Awesome as per, Chris...hope this is first of many.

Cheers, -G

Gil, what up! Oogieness? Man, people are just on a verbal tear today. :-) I like the way you put it - flying T smooshed with curves. With this one, it was all about the organics - I did quite a bit of looking at the other JE ships, other random ones, and definitely the Vox. Big thanks on the inspiration there, dude.