 Space / 33119
Re: New JE MOC: Irezumi Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 22:00:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:

   I clicked, and I was floored. What an outstanding moc. I gotta side with Keith, this is the best rendition of JE we’ve seen yet. I really like the organic-yet-mechanical look and feel of the whole thing, and that you managed to get the dino tails in. I’m currently at work on a JE moc that I thought was a good mix of my style and Keith’s style, but you sir, you blended them perfectly.

Thanks Ryan. Those dino tails are just perfect for this style of building; I’m glad you thought of it. :-) I can’t wait to see what you’re going to come up with. Certainly it will trump my little ship. :-)

   Sweet design, and I like the little playability factors, especially that bot.

Yeah, Jon is always good for yoinking the really good ideas.