 Space / 33105
33104  |  33106
Subject:
Galactic Requiem update - More dystopia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 21:10:06 GMT

After long and ardous work, I am ready to present the updated Galactic Requiem page. For those of you who missed the last announcement, Galactic Requiem is a dystopic comic, illustrated entirely in LEGO bricks.

Improvements since last time:
* Improved WinIE support
* Downloads available
* FAQ page added
* First draft of “how to”-page ready
* Sneak preview of Chapter 1 awaiting your pleasure

Also for your convenience, there is a quick guide:

The main page: The starting point of your journey.

The factions page: Answers questions like “Who is the Fifth Republic?”, “What sorts of horrors will I see if I face the Krawn?” and “What are the small images on the Galactic Requiem logo?”

The timeline page: Answers questions like “Is it true that Chairman Kazak once tried to force all mankind to become cyborgs?” and “Is it true that a former ruler of all known space managed to shoot himself while his car exploded?”

The downloads page: Answers questions like “Where is the free stuff?”

The story page: Answers questions like “Where the $%&# are the comics?”

The FAQ page: Hopefully answers any other questions you might have.

Enjoy

Christian Holden