 Space / 33123
Re: Galactic Requiem update - More dystopia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 22:33:32 GMT

   The FAQ page: Hopefully answers any other questions you might have.

“ Foul language is generally limited to words like “crap”. The story does contain violence, but as it is done to little pieces of brightly colored plastic, the site is probably suitable for all. ”

That is from your FAQ - and pretty much I say thats a lie. The first or second page has characters saying s**t.

Overall, to be honest, not enough has happened with the comic to make me care. There is a lot of backstory (about how one planet used to be a capitol, etc) - but no real plot or characters, and the cursing doesn’t seem natural.

I always like seeing new story projects, and I do hope you turn this into something cool. The best I can suggest is to try to not be so serious; put some humor into the story.

-Lenny