 Space / 32772
  P-38 contest voting ideas

The new contest page is finished: (URL) There were 59 entries. I added 1 late entry and (somehow) found a builder talking about his bounced email to me in the 1000steine forum. I have no clue how his email bounced but I added his entry. There will (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

  Re: P-38 contest voting ideas

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote: - note - out of order editing of Jon's message follows: (...) If the entries break down to allow it, how 'bout more than one poll - one for minifig, one for microfig? Or have several polls to determine "finalists" (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

  Re: P-38 contest voting ideas

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:Hvz3rM.1MuI@lugnet.com... (...) clue (...) I've found a few more entries that slipped through the cracks. Gonna be adding them soon. [ j o n ] (URL) (20 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: P-38 contest voting ideas

If there isn't a way to judge by voting, I guess the next best thing is a panel of judges (anyone who DIDN'T submit a creation is eligible). --Dan (20 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

  Re: P-38 contest voting ideas

Dude, where's my entry? The folder: (URL) LUGNET thread: (URL) weird. I guess my email got bounced too or something. Actually, I never did get a reply to confirm you got it so maybe that's what happened. Can we make it an even 60 entries? Here's the (...) (20 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: P-38 contest voting ideas

(...) I actually think that's a pretty good idea, because there are a few big-name .spacers who didn't submit models who might like to participate this way. Ryan W. (20 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

  Re: P-38 contest voting ideas

(...) Well, this is probalby too late to make the contest, but here is what I came up with anyway. (URL) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

  Re: P-38 contest voting ideas

I think it would be wonderful if the entries were also posted on the fighters section of the Shipyard. I think the community should definitly be the one to decide. Everybody has one vote for each category. Someone else mentioned that all the (...) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

  Re: P-38 contest voting ideas

(...) Well, if you don't want the usual unorganized scramble of emails, a voting script would work fine. It wouldn't be hard to make- you'd just email us passwords, we'd log on to your site and cast our votes. Once they are recorded the script just (...) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: P-38 contest voting ideas

(...) I think the "fastest" solution, is to pick up your favorites since you are the one who's hosting the contest.. It just takes so much time or effort for you to make the script, and/or select the judges or even for people to respond to that poll (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

  Re: P-38 contest voting ideas

(...) I agree with Joseph. While it's great that you are considering other options, it's your contest and your prizes so no one would have anything to say if you just picked the ones you liked best in each category and were done. Or just tap a few (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)