 Space / 32488
Re: PP 1444 X, my P-38 contest entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 14:38:08 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Ley Ward wrote:
   Greetings .spacers,

I would like to present my entry to the P-38 Contest. Please find a comfortable chair.

(snipage)

Post mod folder

You may note that the entire cockpit section rotates to allow the pilot to choose his/her notion of ‘up’ without having to re-orient the whole ship. The power source in the rear also rotates using the JBIC(3) rationale.

As I indicated here, this is another approach to that canopy that some of us love to hate. This one’s for Tony

PLMKWYT.

Peace and 3 dimensions,

Professor Whateverly

PS. Builder’s notes will come later, along with details of the crazy SNOT that went into the fuselage. It’s 6 ways all studs in BTW.

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=32056 EBKD Zhukov>

Nice! For all the reasons mentioned already, and the much underused yellow/white colours scheme. The brick wings vs. the traditional plate ones are a nice departure too. I get a real retro feel from this one....good stuff.

-Gil