 Space / 32281
Re: 3vil Skull Drive etc. (was Re: Jeff Szklennik's T'Kunce Drive IRL)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 20:49:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   As promised again. Apologies to those who’ve seen enough, but I seem to be driven to do this.
snip

Look man, you have a problem, this has to stop! Seriously though, how many of the chrome elbow pipes do you have? enough for one, or tons of these things? I have an idea to try out for one of these (replacing the inner brick with an array of 2x2 radar dishes, making a sort of focal area that I would put a trans head in or something), but I have been waiting weeks on a bricklink order to get up to a total of 16 of those things!

-Dan Rubin Chair of the cyber-braintrust

Um, I know about the problem, but I share these as a community service. Really, I’m not trying to show off.(1) You will note that there have never been two drives in the same picture. I do have enough for two, but I have to decide which one’s to keep assembled. Can you feel my pain? Well, you will when you receive your order. I look forward to seeing the radar dish version; it sounds cool.

At least these are currently available parts, unlike some of my hoard. Muahahaha snort teeheehee snicker...

Peace and guilt,

Professor Whateverly

Hey what’s this?

(1) Second nature, this showing off business, but hey, that’s what Brickshelf and MOC pages are all about.