 Space / 32276
Re: 3vil Skull Drive etc. (was Re: Jeff Szklennik's T'Kunce Drive IRL)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 19:47:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   As promised again. Apologies to those who’ve seen enough, but I seem to be driven to do this.
snip

Look man, you have a problem, this has to stop! Seriously though, how many of the chrome elbow pipes do you have? enough for one, or tons of these things? I have an idea to try out for one of these (replacing the inner brick with an array of 2x2 radar dishes, making a sort of focal area that I would put a trans head in or something), but I have been waiting weeks on a bricklink order to get up to a total of 16 of those things!

-Dan Rubin Chair of the cyber-braintrust