 Space / 32280
Re: 3vil Skull Drive etc. (was Re: Jeff Szklennik's T'Kunce Drive IRL)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 20:31:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:

Them are these. I believe thanks are ultimately due to J.K. Rowling for their recent availability in this colour. As for what they are, I’m not at liberty to divulge.

Power to the flowers,

Professor Whateverly

Well, I was close.